Buying a home is one of the most exciting times in our lives. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets your needs. When you choose me as your Realtor you have a full service team member. When you buy a home there must be team work. You have to have someone that has your best interest and your priorities in the forefront, your needs exceed that of finding a home. There are several items that are of great importance in Central Oregon including but not limited to… septic and well issues, building permits, zoning for future use, schools, employment. All of your needs must be met. I work with you to find the right lender, the right home and of course the right area that suits your needs. To make the process of finding the right home I can and will provide all the current and new listings via email if you wish. I pride myself on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why most of my clients send their friends and family to me as the agent that they like best.
As Your Agent, I Will:
• Assure that you know of all the properties that meet your criteria.
• Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
• Make sure you don’t pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
• Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
• We can check your credit scores and straighten out any errors before we start a transaction and find ourselves in a time crunch.
• Find the price range that is comfortable for you, not so much what a lender will qualify you for. Your house payment should never make you regret purchasing your home
• Find a lender and program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
• Narrow down the areas of Central Oregon that fit your needs best.
• Create a list of features that will be a necessity in the purchase and features that would be a great bonus.
Closing Costs to Expect:
• Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
• Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
• Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
• Escrow and interest fees include homeowner’s insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.